This is a Tutorial that explains step by step how to add a new Decoration Building to Foundation.
First we will take a look at the Tools we are going to use in this Tutorial:
- Blender – A free 3d Modeling Tool.
- Visual Studio Code – A lighweight free Code Editor from Microsoft.
- Modding Api Plugin – A plugin i made for Visual Studio Code that is verry usefull for modding!
- Photoshop – Graphic editing Tool (free alternative: Gimp)
Also there are some important links that i will refer to in the next Steps:
- FoundationAPI – Here you can find all puplic information about modding for Foundation.
- Foundation Discord Channel – Here is where most Parts of the Modding Community are active and lots of Question have already been asked there.
- Blender Documentation – Here you find all information regarding 3D moddeling with Blender
Now that we got everything we need we can start with the Tutorial.Read the rest of this entry »